Monday, July 03, 2006

He got me AGAIN!

I should not have laughed when my son laced my play lists with the Bee Gees. Since I thought the Bee Gees were so amusing, every playlist I have created now includes the Pink Panther theme song. He was so proud of himself. Where will these pranks stop?!

I tried not to laugh this time. In fact, I tried to pretend that the Pink Panther theme song belongs on the same play list as BeauSoleil Cajunization, but he caught me laughing. I, then, tried to be stern, but my twitching mouth corners and smiling eyes were a give away.

Any guesses when the Pink Panther will strike again? Leave no playlist unguarded.

11 comments:

mull-berry said...

Nothing makes my kids groan more than Barney's "I Love You, You Love Me ..." It's payback time! : )

Wisteria said...

That's a great idea! I am downloading as we speak!

mull-berry said...

hee hee

Wisteria said...

You should have seen his face!! He was so pleased. We've mutually agreed to leave each other's playlists alone. Barney was the ultimate insult to the 10 year boy's sense of music style.

mull-berry said...

I can just envision you following him around until it came on! You don't really think he's done, do you? It's neat that you have a close relationship with your son.

Wisteria said...

I didn't have to follow him around. He had been at a friend's house. After he settled back in, fed his horse and other chores, he went to play "Crazy Machines," a wonderful computer game. He always plays his music while inventing. As soon as he sat down, I decided to check on the laundry so I could hear the music. As soon as Barney came on, he boiled out of the office. He met me in the hall and said "Did you put that Barney stuff on my playlist?" I started laughing and he said, "I guess we are even." I really do think that prank is over. I hate to think what is next.

mull-berry said...

: )

mull-berry said...

btw, my son likes to change my cursor ... currently it is a revolving biohazard sign.

Wisteria said...

That's cool! That wouldn't be so bad.

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about "crazy machines".

Your SIL

Wisteria said...

Crazy machines was originally published in Germany. It is a CD game in which you use a set of pre fab components to create or experiment. There are two sides to the game - free play and tasks to complete. He got this for Christmas, along with another more traditional fast moving computer game. I thought Crazy Machines would reek school and wouldn't get much play time, but I was wrong. It is a hit! Many educational hours have been logged.