Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yellow Dog Update #2

Yellow Dog is bouncing again. My husband heard some noise this morning and went out to investigate. Yellow Dog had a cat by the head and was swinging it in circles. I suppose the cats were lulled into a false sense of safety by their three day reprieve from bouncing and forgot to be cautious.

The image is Yellow Dog recuperating on the pull out sofa in the living room. The children took thirty similar images - mostly head shots, including a few down the throat views. I found the evidence of the photo shoot this morning when the farm image I have been wanting to capture presented itself to me and I raised my camera to click and nothing happened. I looked at the camera befuddled, then realized there was a big zero in the available picture window. I didn't remember taking any pictures, so I scanned through and found image after image of Yellow Dog. Once I got a clear card for the camera, the moment was gone.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so thrilled to hear that yellow dog is on the mend. How scary it must have been. Let's hope the incident taught him to not take on any more snakes, at the least !

Wisteria said...

I hope he has learned, too. Unfortunately, I am not sure he even knows what got him.