Friday, March 17, 2006

Chores done before 6:30

My husband is out of town on business, again. This is weird, but the farm and home seem to run so much more efficiently when he is gone. I have a friend who explains this phenomenon like this. I have no expectation that anyone is going to help so I do more and stay more focused. Maybe she is right.

This morning I got up with the sun and have fed, watered, and cleaned the bitty coop, checked the big chickens and let them out, fed the horse, cats, dogs, and cows. I checked the garden, though it was too wet to do anything other than harvest a cabbage for our St. Patrick's Day dinner. I unloaded the dishwasher and put on a load of clothes. I have checked and responded to the e-mail for the companies I help. I am ready for school this morning. When I started this post it was 6:30. Is that not exciting, and just plain weird.

No comments: