Friday, March 10, 2006

The Calm after the Storm

Yesterday, we had tornadic conditions with rain and blowing. No damage was done here, but we had to stay inside most of the day. Today, is a completely glorious high blue sky day that seems to have healing powers. We have all the doors and windows opened today. All the doors in our house except three open to the outside or onto the dog trot (screened hall through the middle of the house). The light breeze and perfect temperature is circulating and cleansing our air. I am having trouble not going outside with the children. I have my usual Friday desk cleaning to accomplish and have no hope of play until much later. At least I can watch the children and breathe the fresh air from my window. It is a wonder that I ever get anything accomplished!

No comments: