- January is a time to clean Trash.
- February is perfect for the Library.
- In March there is Yellow Dog and Wisteria.
- April had many good homeschool posts and a good picture of a rooster.
- May brings beignets, bees, and the beach.
- June is the month of food and garden.
- July is Fair Time.
- August I was contemplating shoes though I rarely wear them.
- September has early arrivals and line dried clothes.
- October brings fresh baked bread.
- November brings leftovers.
- December is full of presents and cookies.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Today is my Blogiversary!
I've been posting for a year and I have written many words! Here are a few of my favorites.