Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life is Full

I'm sorry for the lack of consistency in my blog. Two people called yesterday to tell me they were waiting and to ask why I haven't been writing. Well, life is full. I have been in a frenzy trying to balance work, children, school, farm, and husband's business. Being capable is sometimes a burden and I wish I didn't know how to sew, cook, use Photoshop (or any other program), write or use databases, repair computers, etc., etc., etc.

Just yesterday I made bread, spent 3 hours teaching, 6 hours on the computer creating brochures and mailers for my husband, 2 hours on the computer answering email and working on the website for my paying job, 30 minutes on the phone with a customer whose computer would not work properly (Thank goodness I didn't have to go down there since I didn't have time to shower or dress), 2-1/2 hours sewing a pink panther costume, and an hour carving pumpkins. Add into that meals, hugs, feeding of animals, washing of clothes and helping my son sell Scout popcorn and you get a picture of my life lately. Right now, I can't think of anything I can cast aside, so expect patchy blogging.

Life is full, but isn't it grand! After school today, we will make gingerbread ghosts and finish the costumes. Then, we will Trick-or-Treat! I hope a lot of people will come to our house!

No comments: