Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm expecting a visitor!

I've been expecting a visitor, Addie the Adventure Mouse, for the past few days. She may be waiting at the terminal, as I write. Even though I survived the entire winter without a sniffle or even a snuffle, I spent Easter Sunday in bed with the crud. Though not feeling well, I was able to get my contributions for Easter dinner, a lemon cake and a pesto pasta salad, ready Saturday night. I also took care of my bunny duties. Then, I crawled in bed and didn't move until Monday morning. I didn't get the mail.

So, this morning I will check the station and expect to find Addie waiting to accompany us to ballet rehearsals in the city. After that we will show her true Southern hospitality and some warm weather.

3 comments:

mull-berry said...

Spring colds are the worst especially at holiday time. There is so much you have to do. I take it you sent your goodies on without you? Have fun with the mouse ... looking forward to your antics!

Jennifer said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Wisteria. Sending chicken soupy thoughts your way...

Jennifer said...

(Can't wait to read about your mouse accompanied adventures!)