Three things I'm happy to be doing now
- Driving a fuel efficient car
- Choosing purchased food carefully to provide a healthier diet for my family, while not supporting industrialized food products like High Fructose Corn Syrup, and petroleum based preservatives.
- Providing pesticide free, hormone free, antibiotic free, naturally grown eggs, chicken, vegetables, fruit, and beef for my family and many others
- Run my car exclusively on vegetable oil
- Start a local recycling movement so it is easier to recycle glass and plastic
- Grow more of what we eat
- Rely exclusively on solar electricity for our farm (My husband and I are working on this now. TVA says we are the only ones in this power sector who want to hook up an inverter. I like being first!!!!).
- Live smaller. I want to purge my family of clutter and have only the things we truly love and truly need.
- Get and use an Oatsmobile for local errands.
- I know this is 4, but I want a Jersey so I can have preservative free milk. I want to make cheese!!!!, though it has nothing to do with our sustainability plan.
Where is your Tipping Point?