I literally needed a manure scoop to get in the room, so I started there. Quickly, I realized that the problems with the room and the source of the clutter and garbage were:
- Poor arrangement making everything too difficult to use
- Too many wires puddled under the desk making sweeping improbable
- Poor view adding to a depressing atmosphere
- Too much stuff in this small room.
Now that everything is back into the room, which is still too small, I have a view of my patio and farm which will certainly improve the ambiance. The wires are hidden. Clutter is abated.
I might be able to work on Monday.
Perhaps, I'll even blog more.
Now, for the kitchen.