I was tagged first by Tara at Periwinkles and Pines back in November for the Eight Things Meme. I actually did this meme last June, but I bet I can think of a few more things.
1. I had my first child when I was 34.
2. My husband delivered my second child on the way to the hospital.
3. I rarely wear any jewelry, including my wedding ring.
4. I don't like to be late - ever. I don't like it when others are late.
5. Though I can sew, knit, and cook well, no one would ever confuse me for the June Cleaver sort.
6. If I've read the book, I will never watch the movie, even if I thought the book was written like a screen play.
7. I dance around the house whenever music is playing, even though doing so has sent me to the ER twice. My children like when I play Ballet Maid, but my husband laughs and says he won't take me to the hospital again. I don't believe him so I just keep dancing.
8. I'm still addicted to Tab.
I was tagged my, my NaBloPoMo friend, m~ ,with this rank increasing meme. Maybe this will increase my sagging readership.
Tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends! Add your blog url here...
The Strategist Notebook
Ardour of the Heart
When Life Becomes a Book
The Malaysian Life
What goes under the sun
Roshidan’s Cyber Station
Arts of Physics
And the legend lives
My View, My Life
A Simple Life
What Women REALLY Think
Not Much More Than This life in the lost world,
the suburban farmer
Twice Bloomed Wisteria
Now, add/tag 5 of your friends
Don't you want to give it a try?